The Reido Universal Federation Official Site Administration Office (hereinafter referred to as "the Office") recognizes the importance of personal information obtained from you and considers the protection of such information to be the basis of our business activities and one of our most important tasks.
In order to provide you with safe, secure, and reliable services, we have established and comply with the following basic policies.
- The Office will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations.
- The Office will establish a management system for the protection of personal information and strive to ensure thorough compliance with the system.
- The Office will handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use that has been clearly indicated to the customer.
The Office will not disclose or provide personal information provided by customers to third parties, except with the consent of the customer or for legitimate reasons.
- The Office will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and continuously improve and correct information security.
- The Office will respond sincerely and promptly to inquiries and requests for disclosure, etc, regarding personal information from customers.
Enacted on April 1, 2023
The Reido Universal Federation Official Site Administration Office(KYOUIKU LLC)
２．Purpose of Use of Personal Information
When the Office obtains personal information from a customer, it will clearly state in advance the purpose for which the personal information is to be used and use the information within the scope of the stated purpose of use.
If it becomes necessary to use a customer's personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use specified in advance, the secretariat will notify the customer to that effect and obtain the customer's consent before using the information.
The purposes of use of personal information held by the Office are as follows
- Meeting with customers, etc.
- Sending of products, materials, etc.
- Sending of information on services, events, etc.
- Providing customer support and maintenance
- Responding to inquiries and consultations
- Providing various membership services
- To develop services, conduct questionnaire surveys, and conduct monitoring, etc.
- Matters related to the above
３．Proper acquisition of personal information
The Office will acquire personal information by legal and fair means.
４．Provision of Personal Information
The Secretariat will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party, except in the following cases,
- When the customer consents
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
- When we outsource the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- In the event of a succession of business
- Notwithstanding the above, in cases where it is deemed appropriate for our affiliated companies or agents to provide services to customers or respond to inquiries, etc., the secretariat will provide the customer's address, name, telephone number, etc. to the relevant affiliated company or agent. or our agents to provide services or respond to inquiries, the Secretariat may provide the customer's address, name, telephone number, etc. to such affiliated companies, etc. In such cases, the customer's name, address, telephone number, etc., may be provided to the relevant affiliated company or agency.
In such a case, the customer may request us to stop providing personal information to the affiliated company.
５．Inquiries about personal information
For inquiries regarding the disclosure, correction, or deletion of your personal information, please contact us using the Inquiry Form.
- Access Information
This site may collect access log information in order to provide better service.
Please be aware of this.
The purpose of obtaining access log information is not to identify your personal information.
- About Cookies
Cookies and IP address information are not considered personal information, as they cannot identify a specific individual by themselves.
Cookie information can be rejected by setting your browser.